Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yay MEE!! (:

Friday, June 05 i retook my boards for cosmo, the written part. i took it in el monte, CA. 3 days before i studied. i would sleep 5AM then wake up afternoon time but the night before i was so eehh about it. thinking i wasn't going to past but i pray prayed so much. the day of the test. woke up early. studied whats left to study. then got ready early. had to take my sister to school. then since i was an hour early when i got to el monte. went to an closest starbucks. reviewed a little while i had an cheese bagel with cream chesse and a tall caramel macchiato. left starbucks 15 mins early so i won't be late. got to the testing center. felt really ready and confindent but nervous at the same time. i know could do this. as soon the guy called my name. we went over the rules and such. then he said your seat your number is 8. as soon as i sat down and infront of the computer screen.. i prayed. then took a deep breath. 100 questions in 2 hours. i went over the test 5 times and i had 30 mins left. feeling good about this. after the test. the lady told me to sit next to her. she printed out a paper and said, CONGRATS!! and im like in BIG smiles! phew! thank you God! i felt really relaxed and ready to start working. on the way home. i was stuck in traffic but dancing and singing in the car. soo freakin excited!!! got home. my brother, steven and lil sis, kristy were so happy for me. when my mom got home i pretend that i didn't pass but when i busted out my license she was jumping for jOy!! that night went out with my family for dinner at elephant bar [my favorite resturant]. talked to my hubby and he was happy for me too. hmm... yayyy! (:

thank you GOD for being there for me thru the hard times and stress times...

** OFFiCiALLY a LiCENSED COSMETOLOGiST !! **

xoxo stef <3

5 comments:

  1. congratulations! make sure to do many looks on blog and recommendations since your official :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on passing your tst and being a licensed cosmetologist :) liking your site btw. and youre very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congratulations! you must be really happy now that ur a licensed cosmetologist.
    Now after reading ur blog I feel like i wanna retake my exam so I can also get my hairstylist license. I only have the certificate. Coz I didn't pass the board exam ='(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and ohh i betcu already have the mac pro membership card eh? so u can have 40% discount whenever you buy on MAC cosmetics...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohemgee! so SORRY for late response. i totally forgot i had this blog site. but btw, i am so happy and THANK YOU so much for the greet. yes, it does feel so good being licensed. i'll make sure that i update on this often. thank you again!

    ReplyDelete